Learning Together Through Play
We are a voluntary managed committee run preschool playgroup offering high quality care and education to children aged from 2 years until they start school.
We offer fun and enjoyable opportunities for children to learn through play using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), both indoors and out, accessing the local community.
Sessions run every weekday morning during term time.
At Jelly Tots we pride ourselves on recruiting and retaining high quality staff, who are dedicated and caring, ongoing training and learning are important to our setting.
What we offer:
- We are a small pre-school which means we can provide a nurturing, personalised learning experience where traditional values are encouraged along with creativity
- Whole group focused activities based on monthly themes, building on EYFS
- Jolly Phonics – listening to and identifying sounds (supports pre-reading and early reading skills)
- Mondays – Nature Explorer sessions
- Fridays – Nursery rhyme singalong
At the heart of our provision is the opportunity for all children to play and follow their own lines of interest as and when they develop. Alongside this, we strive to strengthen and develop each child’s learning, through well considered support and planning for future activities and experiences.